GRASSROOTS TEAM TRAINING
Team Building Training
The Grassroots Team Training Program applies team-building exercises to teach leadership, cooperation, encouragement, support, and empathy and force individuals out of their comfort zones; and help them understand the importance and experience of being part of something bigger than themselves.
- A mix of individual skill development, as well as drills customized to achieve success within the team’s specific offensive and defense systems
- Curriculum will teach players correct technique and form while executing specific basketball movements on the floor.
- After correct form is established, emphasis will be placed on maintaining or increasing conditioning through the basketball-specific exercises.
- Mike Lee, Vice President, Program Director – Skill Development
- Steve Becker, Program Director – Strength & Conditioning
We will not be forming teams to play in games and tournaments, but rather offer an opportunity as a team to supplement what their coaches already do in practices.
- 1 night with a motivational speaker
- 8 Week Program either once or twice per week
- Team must complete a community service event half-way through program or they can’t continue
- 1 community service event – 1 workout week
- 2 community service events – 2 workouts week